Welcome to Antonio's II Pizza!
Old-world style, with new-world amenities!
Shoeless, yet full of hopes and dreams, Antonio sailed from the Calabria region of Southern Italy in the late 40's. His first shop, Antonio's Pizza on Long Hill Avenue in Springfield, featured NY-style, hand-tossed pizzas, homemade Italian dishes and soups, and a marinara sauce to die for!! With these recipes for success, he proceeded to open several more shops, finally reaching Greenfield, MA in the early 90's. In May 1995, "pizza poppa" took Clayton under his tutelage and passed on ALL his wisdom and knowledge. The proof? Antonio transferred ownership to Clayton July 2001, who then added Antonio's II November 2005 in Bernardston, MA. While all the recipes remain Antonio's creation, new-world amenities such as credit cards, delivery, expanded menus have been added to better serve the discerning consumer.
- Tuesday - Saturday, 11:00PM - 9:00PM
- Sundays, Noon - 7:30PM
- Free Wifi
- Handicap Accessible
- Beer and Wine Available -- local microbrews (Lefty's, BBC, People's Pint) and craft beers via draft or bottle
- Delivery to Bernardston, Gill, northern Greenfield, Northfield, and Northfield Mount Herman
- 1/2 mile west from Exit 28 Interstate 91 (corner of routes 5 &10) -- DIRECTIONS
- 1 mile north from Kringle Candle Company